Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Falling.

Did you all enjoy our week and a half of fall? I'm pretty sure that I woke up to winter this morning.

At least we knew that it was coming.

We drove up to the cabin on a whim on Monday night (thanks, KFC) to admire the leaves.

Before the snow.

What the heck?

How beautiful is this?


I decided that I need a new profile picture for facebook, as in my old one I am in a sleeveless bike jersey and it occurred to me that, as I often judge people I haven't seen for a while by what they are wearing, others might think I've gone to the Dark side from my current pic.

My sister, her husband and darling two girls came with us. They are so cute!

Here's my little brood.

I love this view, but unfortunately I had really crappy light. You get the picture.

This is looking out over Tibble Fork Reservoir. It looks like a patchwork quilt.

Yesterday, leaves fall.
Today, snow fall.
Tomorrow, sun, yes?






2 comments:

The Nash's said...

I already said this on FB...the leaf picture is the coolest! Frame it!

Jamie said...

Ah, I was going to comment on the leaf picture too...I want to frame it!