Thursday, July 02, 2009

The Many Sides of Doug and Other Stuff

Doug is one of those kids who has had...shall we call it personality?... from the time he was born. He's smart and he's funny and he's just a little bit unpredictable.

He's also a great model for my fun camera. Here's a few of the shots I've taken of him in the last few days.



Even when he's just pretending to be mad, you can still see his "stork bite!"

Isn't he handsome?

This one was at the Thanksgiving Point Children's Garden today. We went with my friend Jamie and her two cute kids. Also a good place for playing with my camera-- love that new low aperture lens!

This from the boy who hates getting his face wet in the shower...

Try getting 7 kids to spread out on a hill and look at you at the same time. Not an easy trick, my friends.

Jamie and Riley



Riley
Garrett

Emalee

Michael
Sorry about the picture-heavy post. The little creativity I've had the last few days has come out in a camera, not in words. I think that all of my good ideas melted in the sun. . .

2 comments:

R Fitz said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! It was fun getting a lot of pictures in this post. Your kids are such cuties!

Jamie said...

That was so fun - and thanks for letting me play with your camera! However, I recall taking a few pictures of you....where are they???