Tuesday, December 09, 2008

They Start Young

Friday night, Layne took the boys to a Utah Flash game with some of their boy cousins. (Imagine a mini-van full of 6 boys and 2 dads. Crazy.)

Their dads took them to Sonic afterward for a shake. Apparently there was a cute girl making the food on the other side of the door. All of the boys-- ages 2 to 10 started FLIRTING and dancing for this girl.

We girls met them there and found this humiliation going on. They all say they hate stinky girls, but they were trying their best to get this one to laugh! I wish I wouldn't have been too embarrassed to go and see exactly HOW cute this girl was. And maybe apologize to her for my young Romeos. . .

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I think you've got a problem on your hands!

Unknown said...

If my dance move knowledge is serving me correctly...that is one lucky girl, cause that "Charlie Brown" at 00:04 was executed with perfection.