Monday, December 01, 2008

Super Cyber Monday

So, I've found my shopping groove. I had an hour or so before Layne got home from work and I jumped online to see if there was anything to the whole "Cyber Monday" thing. My opinion: it rocks.

While sitting on my couch, watching my sons play with their Fisher Price nativity set (tell me again why Baby Jesus is on top of the manger?), I purchased most of the rest of the presents I've been looking for. Most everyone had free shipping and killer deals. I got what I wanted and it will be delivered to my door in 5-7 business days.

Best of all, this shopping trip did not require that I wake up a 4 o'clock in the morning, I didn't get bruised by anyone's elbows, and I could simultaneously check the prices from JCPenney, Kohl's, Sears and Walmart at the same time.

Dual Wii Lightsaber controllers: $19.99. Really cool present for Layne: $37.88. Shopping with no shoes and no crazy shoppers: priceless.

No comments: