Thursday, June 11, 2009

And The Winner Is....


My sister Caree.

My method for picking the winner was very scientific. I assigned everyone a number then told Layne to pick.

Lucky number 7 wins again. (Interestingly enough, Caree is the 7th child in our family as well.)

It's kind of good that she won.

Her doctor just put her on bedrest, as she went into labor this morning and she is only 32 1/2 weeks along. She could maybe use a good thing right now.

Don't worry, I'll just bring lunch to you, Bear.

I'm glad that Layne didn't win. He had big plans for his prize.

Sorry, Honey.

I think I should do more contests in the future. Keep watching!

2 comments:

R Fitz said...

Woo Hoo Caree! After I read her blog yesterday I was thinking it would be nice if she won since she could sure use a positive about now!

the weisenburger life said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Caree! Please let me know if there's anything that I can do? Food anyone?