Friday, October 23, 2009

Crazy Hair Day

Today was one of my kids' favorite days of school-- Crazy Hair Day (CHD). It's part of ribbon week and what it has to do with saying no to drugs, I'll never know. But, the kids love it, so I guess it's all good. (I don't know how the teachers feel-- probably not so much love from them...)

Doug has waited for years to get to go to school on CHD. He made sure that I had plenty of gel and red spray.

Here's our creation. We called him FireHead.
Here's Em. Cheerleader gone wrong.

Mike liked FireHead so much that he wanted to do it too. I couldn't get a very good picture of him, though because we had one of those right-before-school-starts drama moments where someone dropped something on his toe, he started bawling like a baby, I told him to suck it up and go to school, that made him madder-- you all know the drill.
I need to go wash it out. I am dreading that because just washing the extra off my hands this morning turned the sink pink.
I'm about to get a pink tub.
Don't know if I like pink that much...


No comments: