Saturday, November 29, 2008

We've been playing with our new camera-- here's some of the stuff we did this week:
Doug at the park during some of the fantastic fall days last week.
Emalee decorating the tree in her room.
Mike decorating his tree.
One of the "Great Balls of Fire" that I found and hung in place of my flower baskets.
Our house all lit up. This is the first time we've hung lights outside for 10 years. Layne did it because he felt guilty for not carving pumpkins this year with the kids. The lights are his way of making it up. And because he needed to clean out the gutters anyway.
Mikey running the ball in our annual Thanksgiving Turkey Bowl. The Bearss kicked butt. Again.
Here's me going up for a pass from Layne. This is the play where the ball hit me in the nose and I tried not to cry. There's NO CRYING IN FOOTBALL, even two-hand touch.
Mike playing in the leaves. I love his expression here.
Em in the leaves.
Doug taking a rest from the 30 seconds of raking he managed.

No comments: