Monday, November 24, 2008

All Good Things...


One of the changes I was referring to a couple of days ago happened on Sunday. The Relief Society Presidency I'd been serving in as secretary was released. It needed to happen (one of us is expecting a new baby and it's NOT me!)but it was still bittersweet.

This was one of those presidencies where everything just clicked. I will dearly miss serving with these wonderful women.

Well, two of them, anyway. The 1st counselor was called as the President, and she kept me in as the secretary. I am excited about the new presidency, but I have to admit I'm a little apprehensive as well. It's hard when you've had things so good, to move on to something unknown.

There are reasons for everything-- sometimes they are apparent and sometimes they are not, but I guess that's where faith comes in, huh? Looking back throughout my life, I can see now the purposes for every calling in which I've served-- lessons I've learned, or people I was able to help. My life has always been enriched by the people with whom I've served. I look forward to seeing where this new direction will take me!

No comments: