Saturday, January 10, 2009

Too Much Information

So, a few days after my migraine comes the PMS. Just about everyone I know (women, that is) suffers from it in one shape or form. For me, it feels like rage.

For one day a month, I am the Incredible Hulk. I ought to take my temperature and see if my blood really is boiling, or if that is just my imagination. I don't think that I turn green, but I definitely feel bloated and Hulk-sized. And mad. Just plain mad.

Today was that day. I was the opposite of what the scriptures call "charity". I am very easily provoked. I seeketh my own-- at least to be left on my own. I am definitely "puffed up". I am NOT kind and I think way too much evil-- about the people on the road, the people on t.v., and whoever else happens to cross my path. I don't want to be touched, talked to or looked at wrong.

Luckily, like the migraines, this only lasts for half a day or so. At least today I don't think that I said anything I'll regret tomorrow. (We don't want to talk about what I was thinking.) If I did say something in poor form, and I said it to someone reading my blog, please accept my apologies. I'll work on making it up to you. Until next month, that is. . .

No comments: