Sunday, February 15, 2009

When In Rome (part 1)

We made it! Another time I'll write about how flying Business class is even BETTER than first class.
I don't have much time and I think I'm starving to death, but here's just a couple of the 200 pics we took today. It was so incredibly cool to see all of this stuff in person!!! (This is taking forever on this internet-- so just a couple of pics today. I'll try more tomorrow)

Here's the Colosseum-- we got to go inside.

Layne by the Arch of Constantine


(below) Trevi Fountain

3 comments:

7packofbearss said...

WOW!! So cool!

Unknown said...

AWESOME! Glad you made it home safe. Yeah, I have been in business class too. It was too quiet.

Jamie said...

I'm so jealous! Have so much fun and enjoy those few days of Diet Coke! Also, you're little family was at church today and all dressed properly - thank goodness for sisters!