Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Doug's first day of preschool-- year two


No, my son was not held back in pre-school. About this time last year, I decided that Doug was getting bored, and, quite honestly, I wanted a few hours a week to ride my bike-- so I enrolled Doug in pre-school. He did very well, of course.


This year is Doug's legitimate year for pre-school. He went off like it was no big deal-- he told me I didn't need to walk him to the door because he already knew the way. It was all I could do to get the picture above.


So there he goes. My baby doesn't need me to walk him to the door and I turned 34 on the same day. I lost my keys 4 times today, as well as my sunglasses, although they had just fallen down my shirt. I don't think that really counts as lost. I'm getting old...

No comments: