Friday, September 19, 2008

I Love Mop 'n' Glo!

In a few moments of responsibility (to counter my irresponsibility from Wednesday), I shut the garage on my poor bike this morning and picked up a broom. (I know, you'd think that maybe I was going to ride it after the last couple of posts :-) Instead, I cleaned everything-- all three bathrooms and even the black hole that is the kid's toy room in the basement. (Seriously, why would you leave a half eaten apple on the couch??)

In all my nerdliness, I really enjoyed cleaning my new kitchen. In the spirit of newness, I gave up the pine-sol used by my mother, my mother's mother, and so forth, for Mop 'n Glo. Love it! My new floor was so shiny that Layne thought it was wet two hours after I'd done it.

Makes me wonder if it's time to get rid of Ajax too???

Post-Note: After reading this blog, my mother wants me to let y'all know that she switched to Mop 'n Glo YEARS ago. Thanks, Mom, for leaving me in the dust. Or Pine-Sol, as the case may be.

1 comment:

7packofbearss said...

mom says: have you not looked at my floor lately (like the past 4 years!!) I have not used pine sol for quite a while. Crazy kid!!!:)