Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hair Day

I have awesome sisters. Each of them has talents they are kind enough to share with our family. Lucky for me, they all live close and I see them often.

My sister Nicole is a hair stylist-- and a very good one at that. She spent the whole day yesterday at my mom's house doing 11 haircuts and/or colors. It took about 8 hours, all told. She must have been exhausted, but she was so nice.

Here's a few funny pics:

Caleb

Dougie begged to have his hair "bleached" too.

Em getting a weave. Mike said she was getting her hair "tie-dyed"

I think I made a mistake-- she looks way too grown up like this!
Thanks Nicole!








3 comments:

R Fitz said...

Cute hair cuts, etc!

Unknown said...

Oooo, she looks darling! (and, yeah...grown-up.)

7packofbearss said...

It was fun!! Everyone has a new do for the spring.