Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wind Blows!

They say that smoke follows beauty.

I think that wind must too.

All I know is that the wind is seriously hampering every activity I attempt. :-)

Besides knocking down the branch in my yard last week (ok, Wind had help from Snow on that one, but Snow's not my friend either), Wind is making it awfully hard to ride my bike.

Wind made Michael's baseball game miserable.

Wind is making it hard to get my garden planted. Okay, maybe Wind is giving me a good excuse on that one.

I'm tired of picking up branches blown down from the tree in my front yard.

I'm tired of rides being harder than they should be because I'm fighting the wind.

I'm tired of not sleeping because I'm afraid the wind is going to blow a branch into my bedroom.

I'm ready for nice weather already, dang it!

1 comment:

R Fitz said...

I second your statements!!!!