Friday, October 17, 2008

Still wish you were here...

Lest you think I am a dork for posting while I'm on vacation, let me set your mind at ease. I am, no doubt about it. There is, however, NOTHING to do in West Yellowstone after 7 pm. I even got in the pool with the kids, if you can imagine. (No pics of that. You're welcome.) Here's me and my boys at the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone. Can't describe how beautiful this view is-- won't try.



Here's our requisite trip to Old Faithful. I think they should rename it Old Almost Faithful, Give or Take 20 Minutes or So. It was 20 minutes late in going off. It seemed to make an attempt or two before, but couldn't quite get there. I thought maybe the Rangers should throw in some of that "V" medicine. Might help.







Here are the kids at the Old Faithful sign. Yes, we are traveling in a group of 12 kids and 8 adults. Are we from Utah? How could you tell? .



















Here's my handsome Mr. Michael. He's walking around the park with his cousins with a strut. He's growing up too fast! And he needs a haircut...















It is so beautiful here! Just watch where you step...

And no, I didn't get to ride my bike today. Maybe tomorrow...

No comments: